Lower Elementary Montessori & Homeschool Program! Welcome! This page has moved here!
About the ProgamRecommended for parents homeschoolers, and educators who are new to Montessori elementary and who do not have Montessori training manuals/albums; children ages for 5 1/2 to 9 (first grade through third grade).
The program includes:
- Web site access to our Montessori lower elementary lesson plans and PDFs (Math, Fractions & Geometry, Language & Grammar, Science & Physics, Geography, History & Cosmic Education, Botany & Zoology) or my new Montessori lower elementary abridged program with fewer lessons.
- Web site access to our Montessori articles including Creating a Montessori Classroom/Environment In a Nutshell; Montessori Environment Shelves; The Elementary Child; The Elementary Environment; The Montessori Adult; and The Three Period Lesson.
- Access to the book (where some of the above is also included): Montessori FAQs and Resources for Homeschooling Children Ages Three to Nine.
- Web site access to our password protected picture galleries.
- The average lesson plan is one to three pages long... some have graphics, some are text only. Some lessons have picture galleries (multiple pictures).
- Includes suggested monthly time lines.
- Our lesson plans and PDFs are easy to download and save to your computer.
- Outlines with time lines for: The Study of Artists and Their Art; Women Artists, and The Study of Art Styles; The Study of Musical Composers and Their Music; and The Study of Aesop's Fables.