Click to translate
My Montessori & Homeschool Preschool & Kindergarten Program for 4 to 5-Year-Olds
"I work with my hands and learn by doing. What I hear I forget, what I do I remember."--Maria Montessori
Cost for Access
- 10.99 to 24.99 (Buy more than one program and save!)
- Payment info
- Samples here
About the Program
- Recommended for parents, homeschoolers and educators who are new to Montessori and who do not have Montessori albums or training manuals.
- Ideal for homeschoolers who want to add Montessori to their homeschool curriculum and educators who want to add Montessori to their classroom curriculum.
- Includes website and PDF access to my Montessori lesson activities, some have pictures, some are text only; and website access to my Montessori articles in text that are easy to download and save to your computer.
- Specific links to affordable and free public Montessori material downloads.
- Where to find the best deals for Montessori materials.
- Interaction with me and other program members in my new Montessori Facebook group.
- Access to my private, invitation-only Montessori blog.
Montessori Lesson Activities IncludedSensorial:Practical Life:
- Geometric Cabinet Puzzle Shapes
- Smelling Bottles
- Sound Cylinders
- Thermic Bottles
- Geometric CardsLanguage 4-Year-Olds:
- Cut Faded Flowers
- Sewing in a nutshellThe study of Aesop's fables
- Movable Alphabet (spelling)
- Intro to Writing
- Writing On the Line
- Learning to Write Your Name
- Dictation and Phonograms--writing/spelling
- Introduction to Reading
- First Reading Lesson with Object Box
- Reading Tablets/Cards
- Cards & Counters--1-10
- Counting 11-19 with Teen Beads
- Counting 11-19 with Teen Boards and Combine with Teen Beads
- Counting 20-99 with Ten Beads & Boards
- Animals of the World (continents)
- People of the World
- Continent Puzzle Maps
Montessori Articles IncludedResources Included
- Absorbent Mind: "From birth to six is the stage of the absorbent mind. This is the type of mind with which the human baby, shortly after birth, starts taking in and absorbing the environment in which he finds himself. This is very different from the adult mind. The absorbent mind [of the child from birth to six] is..."
- Daily Routine and Circle Time
- The Home Preschool: "The materials you can start with are simple toys, practical life and sensorial materials: also toys, books, simple puzzles, and books that are familiar to the child. Slowly and gradually the young child will be weaned from them and intrigued by more challenging materials. But in the beginning give him..."
- The Human (Physical) Embryo: "Montessori says the spiritual expresses itself in the physical. Thinkers in every age have been struck by the astonishing fact that a being which at first does not exist should become a man or a woman able to think and to have ideas of his own. The infant starts from..."
- Independently Working: "Young preschoolers will be exploring their environment sensorially and there are projects you can make for them to do while you work with an older child. The key to it is to have..."
- Indirect Preparation: "We all learn according to what we already know. One sees, hears, and understands according to what one already knows. Whenever is printed on the subconscious experiences and will determine our reactions, and are a way of handling future experiences. This is the..."
- The Montessori Adult: "Consistency and continuity are the backbone of the Montessori environment. They are the order which brings security and allows the child to really unfold. The adultís role in general is to..."
- Montessori Environment Shelves
- Nurturing the Child's Home Environment: "The first step is to prepare the child's environment in such a way as to allow your child easy, safe access for both getting out and putting away her belongings, including..."
- The Sensitive Periods: "The sensitive periods are transitory periods in the child's life during which time she is prompted by an inner urge to focus her attention on certain elements in her environment. The activities and impressions resulting from this activity help the child to..."
- Siblings and Lessons, and Siblings Working Together
- The Three Period Lesson: "The Three Period Lesson is a way to present and introduce concepts and new terminology, or the names of things, to a child: new sounds (letters), numbers (symbols), geometric shapes, colors, and geography forms (like the land and water forms or the continents). It is also a way to..."
- Setting up a Montessori environments
- Frequently asked questions about how to create a Montessori home environment
- Creating activities
- Observing your child in the Montessori environment
- Get free or cheap materials for making activities
- Supplies list and a must-have Montessori materials list
- Recommended Montessori book list (with personal reviews from me)
- Storing materials & activities
- Creating a budget for materials & activities
Payment InfoPay 10.99 to 24.99 with PayPal. (Buy more than one program and save!)
- Pay 10.99 with PayPal for the 4 to 5 program. Pay 19.99 with PayPal for the 4 to 5 program and the 2 to 3 program. Pay 24.99 with PayPal for the 0 to 24 program, the 2 to 3 program, and the 4 to 5 program.
- Samples here.
- After you pay with PayPal (below) you must go here to join our network on Ning.com and create a user name and password. The link is hard to see so we made a capture for you:
"I don't use PayPal, is there another way to pay?" Yes, we accept Amazon.com email gift cards. Use the following email for the gift card: newmearth (at) yahoo (dot) com. Contact us after you purchase the gift card so and tell us which program/s you want! Thank you!
Let's Get SocialFollow me on Facebook//Pinterest//Goodreads//Google+
Get email for my upcoming Montessori and children's picture books, special events, readings, and book giveaways!
May I Suggest
- Montessori Services: shop for Montessori and related materials. I buy from them and they are top notch!
- Teach Me to Do It Myself: Montessori Activities for You and Your Child by M. Pitamic
- Kids in the Kitchen: Simple Recipes That Build Independence and Confidence the Montessori Way
- Basic Montessori : Learning Activities for Under-Fives by David Gettman
- Teaching Montessori in the Home: The Pre-school Years by E. G. Hainstock
There are affiliate product links on this website. If you click on them and make a purchase, I get a small commission. This small commission, in turn, funds a few Montessori materials and activities and books I can get for my son. So I want to give a big thank you in advance of any purchases you make!--Lisa Nolan